The following User Agreement (“Agreement”) governs your membership to and use of Amgadization (“Website”). Your use of the Website constitutes agreement to its terms and conditions as well. This Agreement may be modified from time to time; the date of the most recent revisions will appear on this page, so check back regularly. Continued access to the Website by you will constitute your acceptance of any changes or revisions to the Agreement. Your failure to follow these rules may result in suspension or termination of your access to the Website, without notice, in addition to Service Provider’s other remedies.
USE OF THE WEBSITE BY YOU:
- The Website contains material that is protected by state, national, and international copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute in any way any material, including code and software, from the Website. You may download material from the Website and may use the Website for your personal use only, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.
- The content, graphics, text, images, video, design, compilation, advertising, and all other material on the Website, including without limitation, the “look and feel” of this Website, are protected under applicable copyrights and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights and are the property of Website Provider or its licensors. The copying, rearrangement, redistribution, modification, use, or publication by you, directly or indirectly, of any such matters or any part of the Website, including but not limited to the removal or alteration of advertising, except for the limited rights of use granted hereunder, is strictly prohibited.
- You may not in any way make commercial or other unauthorized use, by publication, re-transmission, distribution, performance, caching, or otherwise, of material obtained through the Website, except as permitted by the Copyright Act or other law or as expressly permitted in writing by this Agreement, Service Provider or the Website.
- You agree not to disrupt, overwhelm, attack, modify, or interfere with the Website or its associated software, hardware and/or servers in any way, and you agree not to impede or interfere with others’ use of the Website. You further agree not to alter or tamper with any information or materials on or associated with the Website.
- Other than connecting to Service Provider’s servers by http requests using a Web browser, you may not attempt to gain access to Service Provider’s servers by any means—including, without limitation, by using administrator passwords or by masquerading as an administrator while using the Website or otherwise.
- You acknowledge that Service Provider has not reviewed and does not endorse the content of all sites linked to from this Website and is not responsible for the content or actions of any other sites linked to from this Website. Your linking to any service or site is at your sole risk.
LAST UPDATED: 10/01/2016